Search This Blog

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Scam Email: Ray Collins

We've reported on this name in the past using the email ralph.gregg2010@inbox.com. This report the scammer seems to be using a new disposable email.

From: Ray Collins [ray.collins2001@sify.com]

Hello,

Good day to you over there, My name is Ray Collins and i hope this message finds you well.I was going through your works and my eyes caught some of your works. I am interested in purchasing some of the art works for my new resident. Kindly get back to me with your website so that i can request for the detailed price, availability and more information of the piece i am interested in.

I hope to read back from you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Ray

1 comment:

  1. I just got this exact email. I googled up the name before replying and found this site. Thanks to you, I know now for sure it is a scam.

    ReplyDelete