Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scam Email: Martin Robert

Here is a scammer that can't decide on what fake name to settle on, got lazy and rather than have it look like it was going to one person (who he supposedly saw your web site and liked some "products"), just sent it to a group distribution list, and clearly could not get his command of the English language together. Like not even close (how's that for grammar...)

From: roberts martins [martins_roberts@yahoo.com]
Subject: info
To: martins_roberts@yahoo.com

Hello,

My name is Martin Robert, Am American, but lives and work here in Cyprus .I run

a company  here in Cyprus.

I recently viewed your web page and i was caught up in ordering some of your

products,we are located in Cyprus,i will like to know if you have the items in

stocks.

DO YOU ACCEPT US ISSUE CREDIT CARD?
HAVE YOU SHIPPED INTERNATIONAL IN THE PAST?
DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL SHIPPING AGENT?


  So kindly get back to me with the right contact person email,phone  number

and confirmation of your website so that i can place my order quickly,i want you

to know that i have my own personal shipping agent that will come for the pick

up at your store,please advise so that i
can proceed by going ahead to place the order.


I am waiting anxiously to hear back from you.

Best regard.

From the desk of Purchasing Manager,

Fax:206-984-4614
Email : martins_roberts@yahoo.com

Martin Robert

2 comments:

  1. Got the same at my website

    My answer to him was:
    It is up to God to punish the Terrorists,
    but it is up to us to arrange the meeting,

    Go to Hell !!

    Anyway, amazing how time these scammers are taking out of our busy day when you do not catch it on the first 2 lines of reading.

    I traced him to Nigeria, unbelieveable how stupid they think we are,
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received the exact same e-mail today. I check out all international orders because we were scammed once before. This is what I told him:

    I am very busy and do not have time to waste on those trying to take advantage of others!
    I was scammed by someone like you several years back and I know to check out ALL INTERNATIONAL order. Let me give you some advice:

    GO GET A REAL JOB instead of scamming hard working people like us!!!!!

    ReplyDelete