Search This Blog

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Scam Email: Anderson Harry

Yet another scammer who can't recognize typical first names from last names when creating a fake scammer name.
From: Mr Anderson Harry [mr.andersonh@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 1:22 PM
Subject: inquiry


Hello,

   I am Mr.Anderson Harry, i want to buy painting works suitable for hotel installation/decoration mostly for these places; guest rooms, hallways, and the reception.currently its on renovation.  I would prefer contemporary  abstracts and figurative styles. oil on canvas and water color.
    Could you please let me know if you have some works available for sale,also get me the price details for the works. i am going to pay you with credit card.
     Kindly get back to me for more details.
Thanks.

BEST REGARDS,
Mr.Anderson Harry
+447011130170

No comments:

Post a Comment