Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Scam Email: Greg Mosher

Here is one that was just forwarded to me:

Got this one last night - I Googled the phone number and thanks to this site I was not sucked in to provide any info -

From: Greg Mosher [mailto:gregmosher4409@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, February 1x, 2012 x:xx AM
To: xxx ssssss
Subject: Re: (advertised item as described on Craigslist)

Thanks for the prompt response to my mail. I am interested and will be buying from you, so please kindly withdraw the advert from CRAIGSLIST. Please be informed that I will be paying with a certified check or money order from my Bank as I just moved here from England on a job transfer. I will also need the following details so I will know where to mail the payment to;

1.Name to be on the payment
2.Home address
3.Cell phone #

I am completely satisfied with the advert and the payment will be delivered within 2-3 working days. By the way, my phone number is (503) 567-8720. I am always available, but if I do not answer the phone, please leave me a voice mail or send me a text message and I will respond as soon as I get it. Hope to get a reply from you soon. Cheers!

Greg

No comments:

Post a Comment