Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Scam Email: Lisa Wallcott

Last email sent to me

From: Lisa Wallcott [edwedg18@gmail.com]
Hope this message finds you well. I am very sorry for the late response but it has been a very busy time for me with loads of things on my plate. Anyway , i will like to proceed with the purchase of both works. I think they are lovely works and i hope to give them good home.

I am presently on my way to Bermuda for my Sister's wedding even though it comes at a time when i am preparing for a big move to Saratoga Springs, NY but it means so much to her and i should be back in few days.

Meanwhile, i will like you to forward your mailing address and phone number so i can inform my husband on where to forward the payment . He can have one of his PA handle the payment asap. I can also forward your contact info to the local cartage company that will be moving all our house decors so they can get in touch with you to arrange shipping details. They can arrange FedEx or UPS pick up of the artworks from
your studio.

I will look forward to hearing from you so i can know how best to proceed. Cheers.

Best Regards,
Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings . Am Mathew Rudy, Am interested in buying artworks from your esteemed organization for my new apartment and you still have for sale and i will be glad if you can Send me recent art work you have for sale with the asking prices,also i will like to know if you will accept (CHECK) as means of payment Kindly arrange to send me(rudydorothy97@yahoo.com), by e-mail more information on all artworks you have in stock Looking forward to an early response Regards, MathewRudy 266 Chiswick High Rd, London W4 1SY, UK. rudydorothy97@yahoo.com
    Contribuisci a una traduzione migliore

    ReplyDelete