Search This Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Scam Email: Melonie Young

This email isn't even funny. They don't even take the time to find out what I actually make. I think this one falls into the category of just a plain *lazy* scammer.

From: Melonie.Enterprises
Subject: Order Placement/Inquiry
                   
Hello,

This mail is to make an inquiry on the below Questions.
Do you Ship oversea or do intend to start Shipping oversea? (though i already know of a Freight Forwarder that will pick my packages from you,since they ship at a cheaper price than any other courier and they are so effective in shipping my goods to me here in my remote area in Wayville, SA, Australia is estimated to be 3-4days. I have used their service in the past and it was splendid and Cost Effective.

PAYMENT MODE...................CREDIT CARD

kindly send me price list of your TOP 10 sales item and their availability or inventory list of your latest collections as an attach file to my email box so we can proceed with the order.

Should you require and further clarifications do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,
Melonie Young

2 comments:

  1. I forwarded what I found to this Melonie and this is the email I got back...

    Hi
    What do you mean? Excuse me! Am not a scamer anyway if you don't want to sell to me let me know, My husband posted that because i didn't give me chance in my business


    Melonie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is precious! They are acting all indignant steeped in their continuing misspellings and poor command of the English language! Very funny.

    Well, at least this one scammer now knows about this blog and how they've been "featured"!

    ReplyDelete