Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Scam Email: Jordana Jack

Here is an email I just received from an artist. Nothing unusual about this except it was a little odd the scammer wrote three times to get a list of items. Usually the scammer, playing a huge numbers game, don't linger where there are no responses from potential victims.
Hi

I've got a new one for you!

someone calling themselves "Jordana Jack" but also "Mrs Jordana" who emailed me in both English and French, using the email address jordanajack@yahoo.com .

Quite a weird one, because they sent three emails asking for lists of my work (which are easily viewable on my website) before asking for two prints - "which they would use their own shipper for". Amusing because it would cost me a few euros to post these in a tube!

Keep up the good work

David

No comments:

Post a Comment